Download this cool new Jack Sparrow extension which provides the fans of the pirate a new browsing experience each time they open their browser. The wallpapers are in the highest quality, and are randomized each time you open a new tab giving you a nice surprise every time. Alongside the wallpapers you get cool unique features that provide an easier internet browsing experience. The features include the weather widget, a clock widget, and a new search bar widget. Tell your pirate loving friends all about this extension!
Jack Sparrow is a fictional character, an antihero from Disney’s film series Pirates of the Caribbean. Sparrow is the captain of the pirate ship Black Pearl, and is one of the Pirate lords from the Brethren Court, the Pirate Lords of the Seven Seas, in which he is the lord of the Caribbean sea. He is portrayed by Johnny Depp in all of the movie adaptations. His character is based on a mixture of the Looney Tunes character Pepe Le Pew and the Rolling Stones’ guitarist Keith Richards. Keith later appeared in the third and fourth movie in the role of Jack Sparrow’s father, Edward Teague.
In the beginning of the first film, Jack enters the Port Royal town in Jamaica, where he saves the governor’s daughter, Elizabeth Swann, from drowning. He is captured by British soldiers. During the night, the Black Pearl attacks the town and Barbossa’s pirates take Elizabeth away. Her friend Will Turner frees Jack Sparrow because the pirate promises to take him to the Black Pearl so he could save Elizabeth. The two steal the British ship Interceptor, and gather a crew on Tortuga after which they start following the Black Pearl to the Isla de Muerta, where the curse of the eternal life as undead fell on Barbossa and his crew. Barbossa was cursed for stealing ancient Aztec gold which was hidden there.
In the children’s book series, Pirates of the Caribbean: Jack Sparrow, his adventures are described while he is in puberty before he even became a pirate. In 1716 he gathers a small crew of kids of his age, and they sail on a fishing boat called Barnacle. That is when they begin with their adventures and quests in search for various unusual and magical objects and treasures. On their path to treasures, they encounter mermaids, witches, other pirates, ghosts of the Aztec lord Montezuma, lord of the sea Davy Jones and many other supernatural beings. He also meets his father, captain Teague, the Pirate lord of Madagascar and keeper of the Pirate Code.
Fun facts about Captain Jack Sparrow:
- Johnny Depp is famous for taking bizarre roles, and the Disney executives originally thought that he would ruin the movie for being such an unusual actor.
- Other actors that were considered for the role were Jim Carrey, Hugh Jackman, and Christopher Walken, but we cannot imagine any of them replacing Johnny Depp in the role.
- Johnny Depp was very uncomfortable with Jack’s feelings for Elizabeth during the first movie, and for a good reason. Keira Knightley was only 17 during the filming of the first movie.
- The Black Pearl was made by Davy Jones specifically for Jack Sparrow.
- Jack was named a pirate for simply refusing to take part in the slave trades.
- Sparrow’s swordfighting is the worst among the cast. He often uses underhanded tactics and cheating, because he is not a very good sword fighter alone.
- Jack’s dad is a very famous pirate, but nothing is ever mentioned of his mother, not even her name.
- His gold teeth and tattoo are actually real, and those belonging to Johnny Depp himself.
This is our major update labeled 3.0. We have put great effort to make this update, with user experience on mind.
This extension is fast, secure and it will improve your browsing experience. There are no restrictions for ages, our extensions are available for all, for FREE.
Check our site for even more extensions and themes or check Chrome Web Store and search for SupertabT hemes labeled extensions.
Jack Sparrow like all our other extensions is flexible and modular. There are tabs and modules that you can easily configure, show or hide within one simple Settings panel.
Now, we have added Must-Have Related Themes, so you can find new and popular themes without leaving your tab!
So, what features do you get?
Wallpapers and settings
Jack Sparrow is packed with high quality HD wallpapers, art and drawings from various places and authors, some are very popular.
Background module is simple to use and intuitive: Click on “Star” on top of wallpaper thumbnail to make it Favorite. Pick few of them if you want.
Choose how to shuffle wallpapers: –
- Shuffle all images
- Shuffle ONLY favorite images
- Make it random on every new tab
And that’s not all! Pick transitions between changes or pick time to change wallpaper automatically!
Productivity tabs ***NEW***
To help you stay productive, we have added tabs in upper left part of screen.
- Most visited : simple and easy list of your most visited sites, for easy navigations
- Apps : quick and easy way to access popular productivity tools and sites
- Share : Share some social love on popular sites
All of these tabs can be show or hidden from Settings panel.
Stay up-to-date with all of your important things, set alarm and organize list. Also, this panel can be turned on or off from Settings panel.
One of our new features is Notes app. It is fast, simple and very convenient for you to make quick reminders, directly on browser window. It is movable – simply click and drag on any part of screen. When you are done, you can delete them. You can hide or show Notes from Settings panel.
Settings panel and Support tab
Settings panel is now simple, easy to use and powerful with new options.
From there, you can control look of your browser tab – hide all apps or pick one you choose.
You can choose animations, slideshow, or set countdown for any topic you want.
Bellow Settings and also in bottom right part of screen there is Support links for FAQ, New updates, Feedback page or Uninstall extensions.
You can always drop us a line on our Contact page, if you have any wishes or you would like to see some new extension or wallpaper.
We also encourage you to Rate our extension and leave us a Five-star rating on Chrome web store. To do so, click on Rate link on top left.
To remove extension from your browser, follow this steps:
- Click on Chrome Setting menu (three dots) on right upper part of screen.
- In opened menu, click on Settings
- In newly opened page, click “Extensions”
- Find extension you want to remove and click on Trashcan icon
- Extension is removed.
You can also Right-click on the Jack Sparrow icon on the toolbar and click on “Remove from Chrome…”
Another way is to click on Support tab in right bottom and select “Uninstall”.
We do not represent official app of any product. Our extensions are made by the fans, for the fans. Our extensions are FREE for use and we are not sponsored or endorsed by any of mentioned companies and their trademarks. Some part of our extensions may contain ads. Since wallpapers are founded around the web, please contact us if you own copyright and image will be removed.